Here are a few things that will help.The knowledge that you need:
1. Some good ideas to improve or create products/services in you chosen field.
2. The ability to build/make/serve people in a specific marketplace (solve problems people face)
3. Some skills in doing basic research to understand the needs of your potential customers
4. Ability The ability
to clearly articulate benefits of your product/service and interact with people and listen to their problems.
5. Ability to To
learn from interactions/research and continuously improve your product/service
6. Understand that being a good entrepreneur is hard work and may take a while to get right.
7. An open mind to change some of your ideas and persevere
Some of these skills can be learned. Some through books and others through experience.
If can find an active entrepreneur community and find some advisers who have done that before can benefit you immensely.
I also suggest that taking this free Udacity course on Building a Startup can get you thinking in the right direction - How To Build A Startup: The Lean Launchpad