Virtualization

The practice of running normally hardware-based operating systems or software as a software process on another computer.

For virtualized offices or teams, see Virtual Workplace.
Add Question

All Questions / Best Questions

Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. 10 Oct
A virtualized network requires fast network I/O communication in order to provide fast service setup, high response time, and quick data ... (more)
Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. 3 Oct
This is not a debate on the merits of cloud computing.   The questioner is the lead developer of a IaaS/PaaS (and whose company's primary... (more)
Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. 2 Dec, 2013
Googling this only leads to programming for VR/AR games, etc. I'm interested in programming within VR/AR environments. Specifically dataf... (more)
Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. 19 Sep
Suppose I know that, how can I control this virtual Win7 remotely on my Win8? By Xbrowser of Xmanager? Or will virtual desktop infrastruc... (more)
Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. 6 May, 2011
looking to get up to speed and seeking an event to jump start
Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. Tue
representation = image = likeness
Are you virtual or physical when someone hears or sees you through live video?... (more)
Virtualization
Question added about Virtualization. 9 Aug
I selected English and tried to press enter and also click the arrow button for forward but no progress? Stuck?
Cloud Foundry
Question added about Cloud Foundry. Tue
I recently went to the movies and I saw this ad for a school called coder foundry and I was curious so I checked it out and was wondering... (more)