Quora Community: This topic is about the people who use Quora and their personal preferences and interests. Questions and answers with this topic are only shown in feed to people who follow the topic.

Answer Stats

• Views6,885
  • Latest activity 29 Mar

Maybe someone said something and (quick as a flash!) you had an amazing or incredibly funny response. What was it?
Youssef's AnswerView 655 Other Answers
Youssef SarhanYoussef Sarhan, The Designer
616 upvotes by Quora User, Tony Nguyen, Vijay Varman, (more)
At age 14, after having been caught by my french teacher for disturbing the class, I was made to stand for the remaining 20 minutes. My teacher, Miss Callaghan, gave out to me for 5 minutes in front of the class (embarrassing for most, but I was well used to it); finishing her rant she asked "What would your mother say if I was to call her and tell her how you've disturbed the entire class!?".

Opportunity knocks, I thought. So, I took a moment to get in character and with the best impression of my mother, I exclaimed, "Whaaaat!?"

The class erupted into laughter and cheering while Miss Callaghan's nostrils flared with frustration to my literal answer to her question. She could do nothing. It went unpunished, and it's safe to say she never called my mother.

Ah, one of the many school stories.