Many things to love:
- There is an extremely high density of smart, ambitious and friendly people
- It has great weather: more than 300 days of sun per year 
- It is one of the cleanest places in the US.
- It is extremely safe
You can feel the historic companies that were founded or at least had their first office here (HP, Google, Facebook, Paypal, Tesla etc.)
- It's home to Stanford. One of the most beautiful campi of the world with amazing professors, students, alumni in almost every field.
- Parking is never an issue(!)
- Once in downtown Palo Alto, you can find almost everything you need by just walking a few blocks.
About the Author
26.1k answer views1.1k this month