- Unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law, we will not disclose Pixel Data to other advertisers or to third parties in a way that reasonably identifies you. Quora will maintain the confidentiality and security of Pixel Data while it is within Quora's systems and guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Quora's systems.
This disclosure must be clear and prominent to your end users as follows:
Websites: you will place a clear and prominent notice on each webpage where Pixels are used that links to a clear explanation.
In addition, in jurisdictions that require informed consent for the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on an end user's device (such as but not limited to the European Union), you must ensure, in a verifiable manner, that you obtain an end user's consent before you use Pixels that enable Quora to store and access cookies or other information on the end user's device.
- Quora may choose to include notice in or around your advertisements explaining that the ad is targeted and you will not modify, obscure, or otherwise interfere with these notices, including any technical components that enable users to access additional information or choice mechanisms.
- You will not share information with us that you know or reasonably should know is from or about children under the age of 13 or that includes health, financial, or other categories of sensitive information (including any information defined as sensitive under applicable law).
- You will not combine any information obtained in connection with your use of the Pixels with personally identifiable information for any purpose.
- You may discontinue your use of the Pixels at any time. In addition, Quora reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate access to or discontinue at any time the availability of our Pixels.
- If you are using any of these features on behalf of a third party, you also represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to such party to use such features on their behalf and will bind such party to these terms. You likewise represent that you have the authority to bind your own organization to these terms.